7/22/08

Bellefire - Spin The Wheel (Deluxe Edition)

Bellefire is a band comes from Ireland - the Celtic music's land. At the beginning; they formed with 4 mebers; but one left and 3 girls: Ciara; Cathy & Kelly still persuited the music carreer! But 3 is better than ever; their music is even way way better than before. I love them since I heard the song: "Say something anyway"; I love everything: the music; the lyric are so awsome. They are my favourite girlband ever! Love you Bellefire!

This is an Deluxe Edition of their album that collected by me! have fun!

1) Say Something Anyway
2) Perfect Bliss
3) I Wish I Could But I Can't
4) Tell Me Now
5) Anywhere Anytime
6) You Were Meant For Me
7) Buzzstyle (Find My Way)
8) Spin the Wheel
9) Surrender
10) Nobody Loves Me Like You Do
11) Get You Out Of My Mind
12) What Hurts The Most
13) I Can Make You Fall In Love Again
14) Damn
15) All The Money In The World
16) Pieces Of You
17) Don't Let Me Down
18) The Flame
19) Sold Out
20) If Living Is Without You
21) Can't Cry Hard Enough
22) Each Step That I Take
23) I Need To Be Next To You
24) All I Want Is You
25) Stay
26) I'll Never Get Over You Gettin
27) Don't Know Why

Link Box.net:

http://www.box.net/shared/x7cbsw2sk4

8 comments:

Blogger said...

wow, thank you, this must be the last site wit any bellefire stuff. the death of a pop act, never to be remembered again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! Bellefire was such a good Irish pop act. Its sad their album were never released worldwide and were subsequently dropped by their label. I wish the would have stayed on and continue to make albums :(

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much!!! I can hardly find this album anywhere but eventually.... this is a wonderful gift and I'm so grateful and can't thank you enough.

Luma Rose said...

Thank you so much!

witchjo said...

Thank you very much for sharing! :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing album of bellefire. I love them. I miss you Bellefire ��

Tabz said...

Thank you so much for sharing this. I really loved Bellefire. I used to own a casette tape of their songs in Spin the Wheel and used to play them over and over again in our old car during roadtrips.

garybaitson said...

Fantastic find.. I would love to find their stuff released in china